bulgaria property
Building Permits and Development Applications

Billabong Shade :: Melbourne
320 - 324 Wellington Street
Collingwood 3066
Phone 1300 300 260
Fax 03 9416 0514
Mobile 0413 137 113

Building Permits and Development Applications

Your local council should be able to provide you with the relevant information but generally metropolitan councils will require either a building permit or a development application and depending on the shade sail size and location it may be exempt from any form of application/permit. It is also important to note that all shade sails and shade structures need to be installed by a licensed builder with the specific trade category "Shade Sails" on their license.

Billabong Shade Pty Ltd © 2007-2009

Site designed & powered by DISKMANdotNet